24 Carrots Bakery Ltd.
Located in the beautiful east coast city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, 24 Carrots Bakery is a family owned and operated, wholesale bakery providing
specialty breads and baked goods to many of the finest hotels, restaurants, and grocers in the city. Our breads are baked fresh daily and made
from quality ingredients.
Owner/Manager Richard Boschel completed his Chef's apprenticeship in his native France, a country known for its love of bread! His expertise in the culinary arts and years of experience as an Executive Chef in the hotel and restaurant industry have contributed to the success of 24 Carrots Bakery, which began as a small food court outlet in 1994 and has grown into a well established wholesale bakery serving customers throughout the Halifax Regional Municipality and Annapolis Valley.
Where to Buy our Breads
A selection of our breads and baked goods are available for purchase at select grocers including:
- D & Jo's Country Market, Timberlea, NS
- Farmer Clem's (seasonal): Bedford Hwy, Halifax; Portland St.,Dartmouth; and Fall River
- Kingswood ValuFoods, Hammonds Plains Rd., Bedford
- Natures Cove General Store, Bedford Hwy, Halifax
- Pete's Frootique, Sunnyside Mall, Bedford
- Pete's Frootique, Dresden Road, Halifax
- Pete's, Wolfville, NS
- Organic Earth Market, Quinpool Road, Halifax
- Save Easy, Hubbards, NS
- Save Easy, Wolfville, NS
- Sobeys (7 locations): North & Windsor; Bedford South (Off Larry Uteck Blvd); Bedford Mill Cove; Fall River; Lower Sackville; Hammonds Plains; and Wyse Rd., Dartmouth.
- Stirling Farm Market, Wolfville, NS
- Vegetorium, Fall River, NS
Wholesale Orders - Ph: 902 482-2424
For NEXT DAY delivery, bread orders must be in by 4:00 PM (Sweets orders by 9:00 AM).
For MONDAY delivery, orders must be in by 3:00 PM on Saturday (Sweets orders by 9:00 AM).
Free delivery in HRM on orders of $25.00 and over. For orders less than $25 a nominal delivery charge of $2.50 (plus tax) will be applied.
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS